Bookletsprint France, an international online printing company, is looking for two sales assistants in the Warsaw area. We are looking for two new people to strengthen our team and our presence on the European (mainly in France) market.
Reporting to the sales team, you will be mainly responsible for the drafting of price quotations and the follow-up of ongoing business. In this context, you will be brought to discover our manufacturing processes in the field in order to obtain a complete mastery and a global view of all the production processes. You will benefit from a period of training in graphic industry techniques within our team. At the end of this training, you will become one of the key contacts to guarantee our customers a quality follow-up on the various stages of production of their catalogs.
YOUR MAIN MISSIONS
- Make inquiries for our customers, in compliance with the specifications and in accordance with the technical possibilities of our production sites.
- Identify and prioritize future business & tenders.
- Optimize prices and make alternative proposals in case of technical limitations.
- Define production schedules in close collaboration with production.
- Quality control in the field, both internally and with our subcontractors, depending on the nature of the projects to be monitored.
- Daily update of the current order schedule including: order validation status, confirmed and updated delivery dates, quality control in the field,
- Monitor subcontracting in close collaboration with the production/planning manager.
- Assistance in prospecting: management and follow-up of parcel shipments to new prospects.
You will work in a young and small team, currently 4 employees, under the responsibility of the sales manager. Through this position you will also be in contact with our marketing team in charge of writing print articles, digital prospecting and the presence of our brand online. Everyone’s contribution is valued within our team. Depending on your involvement and motivation, you can take part in strategic thinking about our online development, our print marketing campaigns etc.
- Commercial/economic/marketing education with a minimum of 2 years of higher education.
- French & Polish fluent/bilingual (C1 minimum)
- English and/or German appreciated
- Previous experience in printing/polygraphy not necessary but a plus.
Please send us your CV and/or cover letter if you wish to join us on: email@example.com